49-50 Quai Rambaud, 69002 Lyon, France
Getting to Lyon and La Sucrière
Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport
Over 50 airlines flying direct to over 120 destinations in over 30 countries.
A low-cost terminal expanding by over 10% every year, and an Air France hub.
Lyon Bron Business Airport.
Getting to La Sucrière from Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport: 1 hour
(RhônExpress to Part-Dieu then Tramway T1 to Montrochet)
3 high-speed train (TGV) train stations with several trains a day from major French and European cities: Lyon-Saint Exupéry, Lyon-Part Dieu, and Lyon-Perrache (10 minutes from La Sucrière
Getting to La Sucrière from:
– Lyon Perrache TGV station: 10 minutes (Tramway T1 to Montrochet)
– Lyon Part Dieu TGV station: 30 minutes (Tramway T1 to Montrochet)
– Lyon Saint Exupéry station: 1 hour (RhônExpress to Part-Dieu, then Tramway T1 to Montrochet)
Lyon is at a highway crossroads, only a few hours drive away from Paris (A6), Marseille-Nice-Barcelona (A7), Geneva (A42), the Alps and Italy (A43), etc.
By public transport:
Tramway T1: stop « Montrochet »
Bus S1: stop « La Sucrière »
Plan your journey: www.tcl.fr
Staying in Lyon
Finding a hôtel near La Sucrière :
Over 13,000 rooms to choose from, from the charm and elegance of castle hotels and the flawless comfort of international chains.
Book you room:
Welcome to the world capital of gastronomy:
There are over 1,000 restaurants in Lyon, ranging from internationally renowned establishments to the famous « bouchons » lyonnais. Choose you restaurant:
All refund requests must be submitted in writing. They must be made at the latest 30 days before the event:
- more than 90 days before the event, the refund will incure a €20 dministrative fee per person;
- between 90 and 30 days before the workshop, 50% of the total amount of the order will be refunded.
No refund will be possible less than 30 days before the event.